Looking to achieve perfectly grilled meals indoors? The Power Smokeless Grill cooking chart has got you covered. With suggested cooking times and internal temperatures for a variety of foods, this chart makes indoor grilling easier and more delicious than ever before.
In this article, we’ll show you how to use the cooking chart to cook different types of food and provide some examples of suggested cooking times and temperatures.
What Is The Power Smokeless Grill
The Power Smokeless Grill is a revolutionary indoor electric grill that allows you to enjoy grilled foods without the hassle of smoke and mess. With its non-stick surface, built-in fan, and adjustable temperature control, the Power Smokeless Grill is perfect for anyone who wants to grill up their favorite dishes in the comfort of their own home.
What Can Be Cooked On A Smokeless Grill
Here are some examples of foods that can be cooked on a smokeless grill:
- Meats: burgers, steak, chicken, pork chops, sausages, hot dogs, bacon, and more.
- Seafood: fish fillets, shrimp, scallops, and more.
- Vegetables: asparagus, zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and more.
- Fruits: pineapple, peaches, and other fruits that can be grilled.
- Sandwiches: paninis, grilled cheese, and other sandwiches that can be pressed.
What Temperatures Can A Power Smokeless Grill Cook At?
The Power Smokeless Grill is a versatile indoor electric grill that offers a wide range of cooking temperatures from 220°F to 450°F. This makes it perfect for grilling a variety of foods, including delicate vegetables and thick steaks.
How Do I Use The Power Smokeless Grill?
If you’re eager to start using your Power Smokeless Grill, here’s a quick guide to help you get started:
- Remove all packaging materials and assemble the grill.
- Fill the Water Tray with about 2 cups of water.
- Attach the Power Cord to the Base Unit and plug it in.
- Press the Power Button and the Fan Button to preheat the grill for 4-6 minutes on medium or high heat.
- Set the desired cooking temperature and add your food!
Before using the grill for the first time, make sure to remove any protective film on the components and wash the dishwasher-safe accessories with warm soapy water.
Preheat the Power Smokeless Grill for 5-10 minutes before cooking to ensure that it reaches the desired temperature for even and consistent cooking.
How Much Water Do You Put In The Power Smokeless Grill?
The Power Smokeless Grill’s drip tray should be filled with approximately 1 cup of water to add moisture to your food and prevent it from drying out while cooking.
For example, if you are cooking chicken breasts on the Power Smokeless Grill, adding 1 cup of water to the drip tray will help to keep the chicken moist and tender.
Power Smokeless Grill Cooking Chart
|Food Item||Cooking Time||Internal Temperature||Done When|
|Fish||12–15 mins. (1-in. thick)||155° F||Opaque/Flaky Texture – Ideal for juicy and tender grilled fish.|
|Shrimp||2–4 mins. (per side)||155° F||Opaque & Red Edges – Tender and juicy shrimp with a slight char.|
|Chicken Drumsticks||30–45 mins.||176° F||Juice Runs Clear – Moist and flavorful chicken drumsticks with no pink meat.|
|Chicken Wings||20–25 mins.||176° F||Juice Runs Clear – Flavorful and crispy chicken wings with a juicy interior.|
|Kabobs||12–15 mins.||170°F||Your Preference – Customizable kabobs that can be grilled to your preferred taste.|
|Steak||3–9 mins. (per side)||140° F–165° F||Your Preference – Tender and delicious steak cooked to your desired temperature.|
|Pork Chops||20–25 mins.||160° F||No Pink Meat – Perfectly cooked pork chops that are juicy and flavorful.|
|Burgers||10–15 mins.||160° F||Your Preference – Juicy and flavorful burgers with no pink meat.|
|Sausages||15–25 mins.||160° F||No Pink Meat – Juicy and delicious sausages cooked to perfection.|
|Bacon||1–2 mins. (per side)||160° F||Crispy – Crispy and delicious bacon that’s perfect for breakfast or burgers.|
Power Smokeless Grill Temperature Chart
As a general guide, here are some temperature settings you can use for different types of foods on the Power Smokeless Grill:
- Fish: 350°F-400°F
- Chicken: 375°F-400°F
- Steak: 400°F-450°F
- Burgers: 350°F-400°F
- Vegetables: 300°F-350°F
How To Clean Smokeless Grill After Cooking
To clean your Power Smokeless Grill after cooking, follow these simple steps:
- Unplug the grill and let it cool down completely.
- Remove the Grill Plate, Drip Tray, Collection Pan, and Glass Lid. Wash them by hand with warm water and mild dish soap or place them in the dishwasher. If any stubborn stains or food particles remain, use a nylon bristle brush or plastic scrubbing pad to remove them.
- Clean the Base Unit by wiping it down with a damp cloth and mild cleaning liquid. Be careful not to get any water or liquid on the heating element or controls.
- If necessary, remove the Electric Fan from the Base Unit and clean it separately with a damp cloth.
- Wipe down the Grill surface with a damp cloth to remove any remaining grease or food particles.
- Once all parts are cleaned, reassemble the grill and store it in a dry and safe place.
Remember to avoid using harsh cleaners or scouring pads on your Power Smokeless Grill, as they can damage the surface.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when using your Power Smokeless Grill:
- Use separate utensils and platters for raw and cooked meat to avoid transferring germs.
- Marinate meat in a tightly covered non-metal dish and refrigerate while marinating.
- If using leftover marinade as a sauce, heat it in a small pan to eliminate bacterial growth.
- Protect your countertop from grease splatters when cooking high-fat foods like bacon or sausage.
- Partially cook bone-in chicken, ribs, and uncooked sausages before grilling to ensure they cook evenly.
- Use non-metallic utensils to prevent scratching the coating, and avoid cutting food on the grill plate with sharp utensils.
- Do not use steel wool or other metal pads on the grill plate to avoid coarse scratches. Rinse and dry immediately with a soft towel.
If you’re looking for the user guide for the Power Smokeless Grill and want to download it, Here is It Power Smokeless Grill Pdf.