Looking for a delicious fall-inspired breakfast or snack that’s packed with flavor and healthy ingredients? Look no further than the Pioneer Woman’s Pumpkin Spice Granola. This recipe is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Whether you enjoy it with yogurt, milk, or on its own, this granola is sure to become a seasonal favorite.
In this article, we’ll explore the recipe in detail, provide some helpful tips and variations, and answer common questions about making and storing this delicious treat.
More Recipes From us:
Here are some reasons why you’ll love Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granola:
- Perfect fall breakfast: This granola is perfect for a cozy fall breakfast, with warm spices and comforting flavors.
- Easy to make: The recipe is easy to follow, and you can make a big batch to last for several days.
- Healthier than store-bought granola: By making your own granola at home, you can control the ingredients and avoid any unnecessary added sugars or preservatives.
- Versatile: You can enjoy this granola on its own as a snack, or sprinkle it on top of yogurt, oatmeal, or smoothie bowls for added crunch and flavor.
- Customizable: You can adjust the recipe to your liking by adding your favorite nuts, seeds, and dried fruit.
What Is Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granole Recipe?
Pioneer Woman Green Bean Casserole With Mushrooms is a popular side dish recipe created by Ree Drummond, also known as the Pioneer Woman. The casserole typically features fresh green beans, bacon, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce made with chicken broth and heavy cream. The casserole is then topped with crispy fried onions and baked until golden brown and bubbly. The dish is a classic comfort food that is often served during Thanksgiving and other holiday meals, but can be enjoyed year-round as well. It is a perfect side dish for any dinner or potluck party.
Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granole Ingredients
- 4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup pepitas (hulled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How To Make Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granole
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, coconut flakes, pecans, and pepitas.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, canola oil, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove the granola from the oven and allow it to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
Enjoy your Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granola with your favorite milk, yogurt, or as a crunchy snack!
Here are some recipe tips for Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granola:
What To Serve With Pumpkin Spice Granole?
Pumpkin spice granola is a versatile food that can be served in a variety of ways. Here are some ideas:
- As a breakfast cereal with milk or yogurt
- Sprinkled on top of oatmeal or smoothie bowls
- As a topping for pancakes or waffles
- Mixed with dried fruit and nuts for a trail mix
- Sprinkled over ice cream or other desserts
- As a snack on its own
- As a topping for pumpkin or apple pies
The possibilities are endless, so feel free to get creative with how you serve your pumpkin spice granola!
How To Store Pumpkin Spice Granole?
To store pumpkin spice granola, follow these steps:
By following these steps, your pumpkin spice granola can be stored for up to 2-3 weeks.
How To Reheat Pumpkin Spice Granole?
Granola is not typically reheated, but you can store it in the fridge and serve it cold or at room temperature. If you prefer your granola warm, you can try microwaving it for 10-15 seconds or heating it in a dry skillet over low heat, stirring frequently, until it is warmed through.
When reheating granola in the microwave, be careful not to overheat it, as it can become chewy and lose its crunchiness. When reheating granola in a skillet, be sure to stir it frequently to prevent it from burning.
What flavors can I find in Pumpkin Spice Granola?
Pumpkin Spice Granola typically contains cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice, with the pumpkin puree providing additional sweetness and flavor. Additionally, some varieties may contain other ingredients such as dried fruit, nuts, and seeds.
Is Pumpkin Spice Granola gluten-free?
Yes, most varieties of Pumpkin Spice Granola are gluten-free. However, it is important to always check the label to ensure that the product does not contain any gluten-containing ingredients.
How long does Pumpkin Spice Granola last?
If stored properly, Pumpkin Spice Granola will last for several months.
Is Pumpkin Spice Granola vegan?
Yes, most varieties of Pumpkin Spice Granola are vegan. However, it is important to always check the label to ensure that the product does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Spice Granole Nutrition Fact
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30g)
- Calories: 120
- Total Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 5mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 19g
- Dietary Fiber: 1g
- Total Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin D: 0mcg
- Calcium: 20mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Potassium: 50mg