This Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread is a delicious option for a snack because it has both cheese and olives. You might have it as an appetizer with some guests, or you could serve it as a side dish to a soup or stew for supper.
Try More Recipes From us:
Why You’ll Love This Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread
- In spite of the fact that it can be done with almost no effort at all, the end result is flavorful and delicious. And it never fails to be popular.
- The completed result does have quite a strong salty flavor, so anyone who is not a fan of olives may find this to be a bit overwhelming.
What Is Olive Cheese Bread?
This recipe for Olive Cheese Bread is an easy yet scrumptious appetizer that combines the flavor profiles of salty olives, gooey cheese, and crunchy bread. Crazy good!
Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread Ingredients
- 2 green onions
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 12 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can of black olives, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) jar of pimiento-stuffed green olives, drained
- 1 loaf of crusty French bread, sliced lengthwise
How To Make Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread
- Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F.
- Thin slices should be cut from the green onions.
- Mixing the butter, mayonnaise, cheese, olives, and green onions together in a large basin until everything is well distributed.
- A thin layer of the olive mixture should be spread out evenly and evenly on the French bread.
- Bake the olive bread for around 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and turned golden brown.
- Please allow the dish to cool for five minutes.
- Yum Yum Sauce should be served alongside.
- Cut the loaf of bread into thirds (or whatever amount you can eat before it becomes soggy).
- Before you put the bread away, you need to check that it has totally cooled down.
- You should keep the bread in an airtight container or a bread box if you want to consume it within three to four days.
- Wrap each of the remaining sections in a separate piece of plastic wrap and secure it tightly.
What To Serve With Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread?
This olive bread recipe from Pioneer Woman works particularly well with a variety of dipping sauces, including guacamole, boom boom sauce, and yum yum sauce, as well as tartar sauce.
You might also serve it with French Onion Soup Recipe, Beef And Vegetable Soup, or Leek And Cauliflower Soup. Another option is to serve it with beef stew.
How To Store Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread?
In The Fridge:
In general, olive bread can be kept in the refrigerator for up to six days after it has been baked. When the olive bread has been allowed to cool to the point where it has reached room temperature, cut it into medium pieces and store it in containers that have tight seals. Because of this, the slices will be able to keep for a longer period of time in the refrigerator.
In The Freezer:
How To Reheat Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread?
In The Oven:
- Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F.
- Aluminum foil should be used to wrap any remaining olive bread.
- Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, or until the food is well warm.
- Take off the foil and continue baking for another three minutes, or until the top is beginning to become golden.
- Serve, and have fun with it!
In The Microwaves:
How To Thaw Frozen Olive Bread?
Defrosting in the Refrigerator: Defrosting frozen olive bread in the refrigerator will take around 24 to 48 hours. In spite of the fact that it takes a long time, this is the finest approach to defrost frozen bread since the texture is maintained during the process of gradual defrosting.
Defrosting in Warm Water: To defrost your frozen olive bread in warm water, fill a big container with warm water and place your frozen bread in the water. In two to three hours, it will be entirely defrosted.
Defrosting at Room Temperature: It can take anywhere from six to eight hours for frozen olive bread to defrost when left out at room temperature.
Can I Use Cheese In This Olive Bread?
The addition of cheese to olive bread is not required, but doing so will give the bread a scrumptious flavor and a satisfyingly crumbly texture. On this olive bread, you might want to try melting some Monterey Jack, cheddar, or another cheese that melts quickly.
What Is The Best Olive To Use In This Olive Bread?
When making this olive bread, you have the option of using either green or black olives, or you may combine the two. The olives would also benefit from having one table spoon of olive oil added to them.
Pioneer Woman Olive Cheese Bread Nutrition Fact
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 422
- Total Fat: 26
- Gsaturated Fat: 16g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 8g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Sodium: 709mg
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 17g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 422
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 26g40%
- Saturated Fat 16g80%
- Cholesterol 68mg23%
- Sodium 709mg30%
- Total Carbohydrate 31g11%
- Dietary Fiber 1g4%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 17g34%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.