If you’re looking for a delicious, flavorful marinade for your London broil, you’ve come to the right place! The Pioneer Woman’s London Broil Marinade is sure to add a delicious, savory flavor to any cut of beef. This marinade is easy to make and can be used on all cuts of beef, such as flank steak, skirt steak, and flat iron steak. The Pioneer Woman’s London Broil Marinade combines a variety of flavors to create a unique and delicious flavor profile that will make your London broil stand out from the rest!
More Recipes From us:
Here are a few reasons why you’ll love this Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade:
- Flavorful: This marinade is packed with flavorful ingredients like soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and Dijon mustard, which work together to create a delicious and juicy London broil.
- Easy to prepare: All you need to do is mix the ingredients together, pour the marinade over the meat, and let it sit for a few hours or overnight.
- Versatile: This marinade works well with a variety of meats, not just London broil, so you can use it with steak, chicken, or even pork.
- Perfect for grilling: This marinade is especially delicious when used with grilled meats, as it adds a smoky and slightly charred flavor.
- Makes a great sauce: The leftover marinade can be boiled to create a delicious sauce to drizzle over the meat, adding even more flavor to your meal.
What Is Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade Recipe?
Pioneer Woman Texas Sheet Cake is a classic dessert recipe made with a rich and chocolaty cake base and topped with a smooth and creamy frosting. It’s a one-pan dessert that’s quick and easy to make, perfect for feeding a crowd. The cake is baked in a large sheet pan, which gives it its signature size and shape. The cake itself is made with simple ingredients, including flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and buttermilk, and the frosting is made with butter, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar.
The frosting is poured over the cake while it’s still warm, which helps it to set into a smooth and creamy texture. Overall, Pioneer Woman Texas Sheet Cake is a classic dessert that’s rich, chocolaty, and delicious, and it’s sure to become a new favorite in your recipe collection.
Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade Ingredients
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade
- In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, dried basil, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the London broil in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade over the meat, seal the bag, and shake until the meat is well coated.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight for maximum flavor.
- When ready to cook, remove the meat from the marinade and discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the meat to desired doneness, either on a grill or in the oven.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Here are some tips to make the Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade recipe even better:
- Use a high-quality beef cut such as flank steak, top round steak, or sirloin steak for the best flavor and texture.
- Marinate the meat for at least 2 hours, but for even more flavor, marinate it overnight.
- Be sure to discard the used marinade and do not reuse it, as it contains raw meat juices.
- When grilling the meat, be careful not to overcook it. London broil should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare, 160°F for medium, and 170°F for well done.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing it, as this allows the juices to redistribute and enhances the flavor and tenderness.
- Consider using different herbs and spices to customize the flavor of the marinade, such as rosemary, oregano, paprika, or chili powder.
- Serve the London broil with your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a salad.
What To Serve With London Broil Marinade?
London broil marinade is a versatile dish that can be served with a variety of sides to suit your tastes. Some popular options include:
The possibilities are endless, so feel free to get creative and experiment with your favorite sides.
How To Store London Broil Marinade?
London broil marinade should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. There are a few different storage options to choose from, including:
- Glass containers with tight-fitting lids: These are great for storing marinade because they don’t retain any flavors or odors from previous uses.
- Plastic containers with tight-fitting lids: These are lightweight and easy to store, but may retain flavors or odors from previous uses.
- Plastic zip-top bags: These are a convenient option for marinading large cuts of meat, as you can simply place the meat and marinade in the bag, seal it, and massage the marinade into the meat.
Regardless of which storage option you choose, it’s important to label the container with the contents and the date, so you know exactly what you’re using and when it was prepared.
London broil marinade is not typically reheated, as it is used as a seasoning and flavor enhancer for the meat. The marinade is usually applied to the meat for several hours or overnight, then the meat is cooked to desired doneness. Reheating the marinade is not necessary, and can even be dangerous, as some marinades contain raw or uncooked ingredients that should not be consumed. Instead, simply apply the marinade to the meat as directed in your recipe, and cook the meat to desired doneness.
What is London Broil Marinade?
London broil marinade is a type of marinade used to add flavor and tenderize tougher cuts of beef. It typically contains ingredients such as soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, fresh herbs, and spices. The ingredients are mixed together and applied to the beef before cooking. This marinade helps to break down the tougher fibers of the meat, making it more tender and flavorful. The marinade also helps to keep the meat moist while it cooks.
What are the benefits of using London Broil Marinade?
The benefits of using London Broil marinade include adding flavor and tenderizing the meat, resulting in a more succulent and flavorful dish. The marinade helps to break down the tougher fibers of the meat, making it more tender and flavorful. The marinade also helps to keep the meat moist while it cooks. Additionally, marinating the meat with London Broil marinade helps to keep the meat from drying out during the cooking process.
What’s the best way to apply London Broil Marinade?
The best way to apply London Broil marinade is to place the beef in a non-reactive container such as a glass or ceramic dish or a plastic bag. Add the marinade to the beef, ensuring that it is evenly covered. Cover the dish or bag with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Remove the beef from the marinade and discard any remaining marinade.
How long should you marinate London Broil?
The amount of time you should marinate London Broil depends on the thickness of the cut and the desired tenderness. Generally, it should be marinated for at least 4 hours, but it can be marinated for up to 24 hours. If you are using a thicker cut of meat, it is best to marinate it for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
What type of meat is best for London Broil Marinade?
London Broil marinade is best for tougher cuts of beef such as flank steak, top round, or bottom round. These cuts of beef are tougher and require a longer marinating time to help tenderize the meat and add flavor.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman London Broil Marinade Nutrition Fact
|Nutrient||Amount per serving (30g)||% Daily Value|