Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream is a classic summer dessert that is sure to delight any peach lover. Made with fresh peaches and a few simple ingredients, this ice cream is creamy, fruity, and utterly delicious. The recipe is easy to follow and requires only a few basic kitchen tools, making it a perfect dessert for any home cook. Whether you’re looking for a refreshing treat on a hot summer day or a fun activity to do with the family, Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream is a must-try recipe.
More Recipes From us:
Sure, here are some reasons why you might love Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream:
- Perfect for summer: This sweet and creamy ice cream is a great way to cool down on a hot summer day.
- Homemade goodness: Making your own ice cream is a fun and satisfying cooking project that can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Fresh peaches: This recipe uses fresh, ripe peaches for a juicy and flavorful ice cream that’s bursting with peachy goodness.
- No fancy equipment needed: You don’t need an ice cream maker to make this recipe. All you need is a blender or food processor and a freezer.
- Customizable: You can adjust the sweetness and other flavors to suit your taste preferences.
- Impressive dessert: This ice cream is a great dessert to serve at a summer barbecue or dinner party, and it’s sure to impress your guests.
What Is Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream Recipe?
The Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream recipe is a classic dessert made with fresh peaches, heavy cream, sugar, and other simple ingredients. The recipe typically involves pureeing fresh peaches, then mixing them with a custard made from egg yolks, sugar, and heavy cream. The mixture is then churned in an ice cream maker until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency. Additional flavorings such as vanilla extract or almond extract can also be added to the recipe for added depth of flavor. The finished ice cream is best served chilled and topped with additional fresh peach slices or whipped cream.
Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream Ingredients
- 3 cups of pureed fresh peaches
- 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How To Make Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pureed peaches, 1 cup of sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, milk, vanilla extract, and remaining 1/2 cup of sugar until well combined.
- Add the peach mixture to the cream mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer the ice cream to an airtight container and freeze until firm.
Note: The preparation time for this recipe is about 30 minutes, and the freezing time is about 2-3 hours.
Here are some tips for making Pioneer Woman Homemade Peach Ice Cream:
- Use fresh, ripe peaches for the best flavor. If fresh peaches are not available, you can use canned or frozen peaches, but make sure to drain them well and pat them dry before adding them to the ice cream mixture.
- For a smoother texture, blend the peaches with a little bit of milk or cream before adding them to the ice cream mixture.
- Make sure to chill the mixture thoroughly before churning in the ice cream maker. This will ensure that the ice cream freezes evenly and has a smooth texture.
- If you don’t have an ice cream maker, you can still make this recipe by freezing the mixture in a shallow container and stirring it every 30 minutes until it reaches the desired consistency.
- You can add a variety of mix-ins to the ice cream, such as chopped nuts or chocolate chips, to give it extra texture and flavor.
- Store the ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer. If it becomes too hard, let it sit at room temperature for a few minutes before scooping.
What To Serve With Homemade Peach Ice Cream?
Homemade Peach Ice Cream can be enjoyed on its own as a delicious dessert, but it also pairs well with a variety of complementary flavors and textures. Here are some ideas for what to serve with homemade peach ice cream:
How To Store Homemade Peach Ice Cream?
Homemade peach ice cream should be stored in an airtight container in the freezer. Here are a few ways to store it:
- Airtight container: Transfer the ice cream into an airtight container, ensuring that it is tightly sealed. Label the container with the date of preparation and freeze it.
- Freezer-safe resealable bag: You can also use a freezer-safe resealable bag to store the ice cream. Squeeze out as much air as possible and seal the bag. Label it with the date of preparation and freeze it.
- Ice cream maker canister: If you used an ice cream maker to prepare the ice cream, you can store it in the canister of the ice cream maker. Cover it with the lid and place it in the freezer.
No matter which storage method you choose, be sure to keep the ice cream in the coldest part of your freezer to prevent freezer burn.
How long does it take to make Homemade Peach Ice Cream?
To finish the entire process, which includes preparation and freezing, can take anywhere from four to six hours of your time.
Is Homemade Peach Ice Cream easy to make?
Yes! The process is easy and the ingredients are simple. All you need is a blender or food processor, a saucepan, and an ice cream maker.
What is the best way to puree the peaches?
Utilizing a blender or food processor is ideal for achieving a smooth consistency when pureeing the peaches. If you would rather mash them, you can do so with a potato masher as well.
Try More Recipes: