This Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread is quick and easy to make, and it has freshly grated Parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, and fresh herbs. This recipe for garlic bread is the best you’ve ever tasted, in your opinion.
Try More Recipes From us:
Why You’ll Love This Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread
- The handmade garlic spread is without a doubt the component of this dish that I adore the most. Any kind of bread that I have on hand would work perfectly fine for this recipe.
- There are many recipes that go well with garlic bread, but my two favorites are homemade lasagna and fettuccine. There are a number of dishes that go well with garlic bread.
What Is Garlic Bread?
Bread is the main component of garlic bread. On top of the bread, garlic and either olive oil or butter are spread. Additional herbs, such as oregano or chives, may also be added. After that, it is either grilled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven, depending on which method is preferred.
Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread Ingredients
- France Bread. You may easily make bread like this at home, or you could get one from a local store.
- Butter. For added flavour, I prefer to use salted butter. It will be much easier to work with if you remove it from the refrigerator early in the process.
- Garlic Powder. To make garlic bread, you really need to use garlic as an ingredient.
- Garlic Cloves. It is not need to fret if you do not have any fresh garlic cloves on hand because garlic that has been minced will work just as well. It is possible to use approximately 1 clove in place of 1/2 teaspoon.
- Italian Seasoning. You may simply make this Italian seasoning at home, or you can purchase it already created.
- Parmesan Cheese. The freshly grated parmesan cheese has the ability to melt beautifully and imparts a flavor that is out of this world.
- Parsley. This brings everything together perfectly!
How To Make Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread
- Turn the oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Put your loaf of French bread on a baking sheet, and then cut it in half lengthwise.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder, minced garlic, Italian seasoning, and shredded cheese. To provide an even coating, distribute over both sides of the garlic bread.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the butter is bubbling and completely melted. You can also put the top of the dish under the broiler for one to two minutes at the very end to make it crispier.
- Garnish with fresh parsley that has been chopped, if preferred.
- Prepare everything but the baking the night before. Put the lid on it and put it in the fridge. Prep and bake in the morning as recommended (may need a few extra minutes if its cold).
- Get the kids involved! Although adults should be responsible for heating and melting the butter, kids can help by cutting the dough with kitchen scissors and dipping the dough balls in the cinnamon sugar.
- The oven and pan you use will affect the cooking time. Keep frying until the tops are golden brown and crunchy. A thermometer reading of 190 degrees Fahrenheit in the center will ensure that the monkey bread is cooked through and not doughy. If the monkey bread is browning too quickly on top but the internal temperature is still below 190 degrees Fahrenheit, reduce the oven temperature or tent with foil.
What To Serve With Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread?
This recipe makes the ideal accompaniment for Spaghetti Bolognese and Penne Alla Vodka, as well as virtually any other Italian pasta dish you may choose to prepare. It works wonderfully as a vehicle for soaking up any delicious pasta sauce that may be remaining on your plate. Serve it by itself as an appetizer at your next party and offer some homemade marinara sauce on the side for people to dip it in. This will ensure that everyone has a good time.
How To Store Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread?
In The Fridge:
If it is sealed in an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator, The Monkey Bread will remain edible for between two and three days.
In The Freezer:
How To Reheat Pioneer Woman Garlic Bread?
In The Oven:
Place the garlic bread on a baking sheet, and bake it for approximately 15 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees. After that, continue cooking it for a further ten to fifteen minutes, or until it reaches the temperature you want it to be.
- Prepare your garlic bread by slicing it into pieces.
- Put one slice on a plate that can go in the microwave, and then put the plate in the microwave.
- Next to the piece of garlic bread, put a cup of water on the table.
- Put it in the microwave for ten seconds at maximum power.
- Consume food at once.
Is It Necessary To Use Foil?
The texture of this homemade garlic bread can range from soft to crunchy, depending on your personal preference. You can achieve softer bread that is not quite as crunchy on the outside by wrapping your bread in foil. It is sufficient to check that the butter has melted completely on the inside.
Is Garlic Bread Good For Health?
The health benefits of garlic bread vary depending on the kind of bread that is used to prepare it. Garlic bread made with whole wheat is full with beneficial fiber and nutrients that help to control blood sugar levels and speed up the metabolism. The majority of garlic bread recipes call for a lot of fat, but by making a few simple tweaks, you can turn this delicious snack into a really healthy option.
Do I Need to Use Foil?
You may choose whether you want this homemade garlic bread to be crispy or soft when you prepare it! Wrapping your bread with aluminum foil will result in a loaf that is chewier and less crisp on the exterior than unwrapped bread. Just check to see that the butter has melted all the way through on the interior.
Toasty or Soft Garlic Bread?
Open-faced garlic toast has the same crispiness as regular garlic bread, but with the added flavor of butter and garlic. To get a nice crisp finish, broil it.
To spread butter mixer between soft garlic bread slices, you must first slice the bread like an accordion (as if cutting slices, but not all the way through). To bake bread, wrap it in foil and place it in the oven. Each slice of bread will be infused with garlicky butter and remain tender as a result.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Monkey Bread Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
Nutrition Facts Source: Source
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 151
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 7.1g11%
- Saturated Fat 2.3g12%
- Trans Fat 0.1g
- Sodium 234mg10%
- Potassium 44mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 18g6%
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g5%
- Sugars 1.6g
- Protein 3.6g8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.