Egg Bites from The Pioneer Woman are the answer to your search for a quick and easy breakfast alternative that is both delectable and convenient. Egg bites like these, which are light and airy and packed with flavor, can be made with few ingredients and are an excellent choice for breakfast.
You can have a delectable breakfast that is ready in a flash if you only spend a few of minutes doing the preparation work. Continue reading to learn more about these delectable egg bites and how you can prepare them on your own at home.
More Recipes From us:
- Pioneer Woman Deviled Eggs With Cream Cheese
- Pioneer Woman Hash Brown Egg Casserole
- Pioneer Woman Egg Casserole
- The Egg Bites are an easy and delicious way to enjoy a nutritious breakfast. The egg bites are made with real eggs, cheese, and other tasty ingredients that make for a flavorful start to your day.
- The egg bites come in four different flavors, so you can switch up your breakfast routine with something new and exciting. Choose from classic Bacon & Cheese, Sausage & Cheese, Southwest-Style, and Egg White & Veggie varieties.
- The egg bites are convenient and easy to prepare. Just pop them in the microwave and they’re ready in just two minutes. You can enjoy them on the go, or at home with a side of toast and fruit.
- The egg bites are a great source of protein, making them a perfect snack or meal on the go. Each serving provides 11 grams of protein, so you can stay full and energized throughout the day.
- The Pioneer Woman egg bites are an ideal way to start your day with a nutritious breakfast. They’re made with real ingredients and are free of artificial flavors and preservatives, so you can enjoy a wholesome meal in no time.
- The egg bites are great for those who are always on the go. You can easily take them with you to work or school for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. And since they’re microwavable, you don’t need to worry about having access to a stove.
- The egg bites are an affordable and delicious way to start your day. You can find them in the frozen food aisle of most grocery stores, making them easy to pick up when you’re doing your weekly shopping.
- The egg bites are a great way to get your kids to eat a healthy breakfast. The fun flavors and easy prep make them a hit with kids of all ages.
What Is Pioneer Woman Egg Bites Recipe?
The Pioneer Woman Egg Bites recipe is a simple, delicious and healthy breakfast dish that is great for on-the-go mornings. Made with eggs, cream cheese, bacon, bell peppers, and spinach, these egg bites are a great way to start your day. They can be cooked in the oven or in an Instant Pot, and are perfect for breakfast or a quick mid-day snack.
Pioneer Woman Egg Bites Ingredients
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
How To Make Pioneer Woman Egg Bites
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Divide the bacon, cheese, and chives evenly among the 12 muffin cups.
- Pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the egg bites are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a plate. Serve warm. Enjoy!
- For a flavorful and creamy egg bite, use a combination of cream cheese, Greek yogurt, and ricotta cheese.
- Add some fresh herbs to your egg bites for a bright, herbal flavor. Consider adding chopped chives, parsley, or basil.
- For added flavor and texture, stir in some cooked and crumbled bacon, cooked and crumbled sausage, cooked and diced ham, or cooked and diced veggies.
- Top your egg bites with a sprinkle of Parmesan or other cheese before baking.
- Use a muffin tin to create egg bites of all sizes.
- For an extra dose of protein, fill the muffin tin with cooked quinoa before adding the egg mixture.
- To make ahead and freeze, prepare the egg mixture and pour into a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Freeze until solid and then transfer to a freezer-safe bag. To cook, remove the liners and bake until cooked through.
What To Serve With Egg Bites?
Egg bites make for a delicious and nutritious snack or meal. This allows you to create an exciting and creative meal or snack. Here are some ideas for what to serve with egg bites:
- Veggie Sides: Serve egg bites with a side of roasted vegetables such as carrots, broccoli, or cauliflower. You can also try sautéed greens such as spinach or kale. The vegetables will provide a crunch and add a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals.
- Salad: Serve egg bites with a light salad to add some freshness to the meal. Try a simple arugula salad topped with a citrus dressing. Or, try a spinach salad with nuts and dried fruit for a filling and delicious side.
- Toast: Serve egg bites with a slice of whole wheat or multigrain toast. Toasting the bread will add a nice crunch and the toast can be topped with butter or cream cheese.
- Hummus: Serve egg bites with a side of hummus for a delicious and healthy snack. Hummus is packed with protein and can be enjoyed with a variety of vegetables.
- Fruit: Serve egg bites with a side of fresh or dried fruit. Fresh fruit will add sweetness and flavor to the meal while dried fruit will provide a chewy texture and added nutrients.
- Nuts and Seeds: Serve egg bites with a side of nuts or seeds for a crunchy and nutrient-packed snack. Try a mix of nuts and seeds such as almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
These are just a few ideas for what to serve with egg bites. With these suggestions you can create a delicious and unique meal or snack. Enjoy!
How To Store Egg Bites?
Egg bites can be stored in several ways, depending on your preference and how long you want to store them. Here are some ways to store egg bites:
How To Reheat Egg Bites?
There are several ways to reheat egg bites, depending on your preference and the equipment you have available. Here are some ways to reheat egg bites:
- Microwave: This is the quickest and easiest way to reheat egg bites. Place the egg bites on a microwave-safe plate and cover them with a damp paper towel. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until they are heated through.
- Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the egg bites in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C). Place the egg bites in the air fryer basket and heat for 5-7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toaster Oven: Preheat your toaster oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the egg bites on a baking sheet and heat for 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Sous Vide: If you have a sous vide machine, you can use it to reheat egg bites. Place the egg bites in a vacuum-sealed bag and heat in the sous vide water bath at 165°F (74°C) for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.
No matter which method you choose, be sure to check the internal temperature of the egg bites with a food thermometer to ensure that they are heated to at least 165°F (74°C) for food safety.
Why are my egg bites rubbery?
You probably overcooked your egg bites if they have a rubbery texture. You need only three minutes in the oven to achieve the desired results of set eggs and melted cheese. If you overbake the eggs, they will become dry and rubbery.
Why do my egg bites collapse?
Egg bites can collapse for several reasons, including overcooking, undercooking, or not using enough binding ingredients. Overcooking can cause the egg bites to become dry and shrink, resulting in a collapsed texture. Undercooking can also cause egg bites to be too soft and moist, leading to a collapse as they cool.
How do you keep egg bites from sticking?
Lightly spraying your muffin tin with olive oil, coconut oil, or avocado oil can keep your eggs from sticking. A non-stick silicone baking pan is another helpful tool to have on hand.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Egg Bites Nutrition Fact
- Calories: 190
- Total Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 195 mg
- Sodium: 460 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 10 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Total Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 13 g