If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make meal that the whole family will love, look no further than Pioneer Woman’s Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls. This recipe combines juicy chicken, savory cream cheese, and flaky crescent rolls for a hearty and satisfying dish that’s perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner or a crowd-pleasing appetizer, these stuffed crescent rolls are sure to become a new family favorite.
More Recipes From us:
- Pioneer Woman Collard Greens
- Pioneer Woman Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- Pioneer Woman Deviled Eggs With Cream Cheese
Here are some potential reasons why someone might love this recipe for Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls:
- The creamy chicken filling is packed with flavor and pairs perfectly with the buttery crescent roll dough.
- These stuffed crescent rolls are a great way to use up leftover chicken.
- They’re an easy and fun appetizer or main dish that’s perfect for parties, potlucks, or game day.
- The recipe is easily customizable – you can add your favorite herbs or spices to the filling or adjust the filling-to-dough ratio to your liking.
- These stuffed crescent rolls are a quick and easy meal option that the whole family will love.
- They’re a great way to switch up your regular chicken dinner routine and try something new.
- The crescent rolls provide a crispy and flaky texture that perfectly complements the creamy chicken filling.
- This recipe is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet – you can easily add spinach, broccoli, or other veggies to the filling.
- They’re a delicious and portable snack that’s perfect for on-the-go eating.
- These stuffed crescent rolls are a budget-friendly meal option that won’t break the bank.
What Is Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls Recipe?
Pioneer Woman Green Bean Casserole With Mushrooms is a popular side dish recipe created by Ree Drummond, also known as the Pioneer Woman. The casserole typically features fresh green beans, bacon, mushrooms, and a creamy sauce made with chicken broth and heavy cream. The casserole is then topped with crispy fried onions and baked until golden brown and bubbly. The dish is a classic comfort food that is often served during Thanksgiving and other holiday meals, but can be enjoyed year-round as well. It is a perfect side dish for any dinner or potluck party.
Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls Ingredients
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (8 ounces) crescent rolls
How To Make Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, salt, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix the ingredients together until well combined.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and separate them into 8 triangles.
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto the wide end of each crescent roll.
- Roll up the crescent rolls starting from the wide end and tuck in the sides.
- Place the stuffed crescent rolls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Serve warm.
Here are some recipe tips for making Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls:
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened before mixing with the chicken and other ingredients.
- Be sure to drain the canned chicken thoroughly to prevent the filling from becoming too watery.
- You can use cooked and shredded chicken breasts instead of canned chicken if you prefer.
- For added flavor, you can mix in chopped herbs such as parsley, chives, or thyme to the filling.
- Use a non-stick baking sheet or line the baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Brush the stuffed crescent rolls with an egg wash for a golden-brown color and a shiny finish.
- Let the stuffed crescent rolls cool for a few minutes before serving to prevent the filling from spilling out.
- The filling can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to use.
- For a spicy kick, you can add some hot sauce or cayenne pepper to the filling.
- Serve the stuffed crescent rolls with a side salad or some roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
What To Serve With Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls?
Pioneer Woman’s Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls can be served as a meal on their own, but they can also be paired with a variety of sides to create a more substantial and well-rounded meal. Here are some ideas for what to serve with creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls:
- A simple green salad dressed with vinaigrette
- Roasted or steamed vegetables, such as broccoli, asparagus, or carrots
- Mashed or roasted potatoes
- Rice pilaf or wild rice
- Quinoa or couscous salad
- Corn on the cob or corn salad
- Fresh fruit, such as sliced melon, berries, or grapes
- Garlic bread or dinner rolls
The options are endless and can be customized to suit your preferences and taste.
- Refrigeration: Storing creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls in the refrigerator is the safest and most common way to keep them fresh they last for up 3-4 days. Place the rolls in an air-tight container or wrap them in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. This will help to keep the rolls from drying out and prevent bacteria from growing on them. If you plan to eat the rolls within a few days, refrigeration is the best way to go.
- Freezing: Freezing is an effective way to store creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls for longer periods of time the keep it for up 1 month. To freeze them, wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Place the rolls in an air-tight container or a Ziploc bag and store in the freezer. When ready to eat, thaw the rolls in the refrigerator overnight.
How To Reheat Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls?
If you are wondering how to reheat creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls, you have a few different options. The best way to reheat this dish is in the oven, but you can also use a microwave or toaster oven if you are in a hurry.
- In The Oven: The oven is the best way to reheat creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls. Preheat your oven to 375°F. Place the crescent rolls on a baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are heated through and the cheese is melted.
- In The Microwave: If you need a quick and easy way to reheat creamy chicken stuffed crescent rolls, the microwave is your best option. Place the crescent rolls on a microwave-safe plate or dish. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for two to three minutes, or until the crescent rolls are heated through and the cheese is melted.
- In The Toaster Oven: For a smaller portion of crescent rolls, a toaster oven is an easy and energy-efficient way to reheat them. Preheat the toaster oven to 375°F. Place the crescent rolls on a baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are heated through and the cheese is melted.
How long does it take to make Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls?
Preparing the Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls takes about 10 minutes, and then they need to bake in the oven for about 15 minutes. The total time it takes to make this dish is approximately 25 minutes.
What is Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls?
Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls are a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that combines crescent roll dough with a creamy chicken filling. The crescent rolls are stuffed with a mixture of cooked chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, onion, and other seasonings, and then baked until golden brown. The result is a flavorful and comforting dish that is perfect for any occasion.
Are Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls healthy?
Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls can be part of a healthy diet when enjoyed in moderation. The crescent rolls are high in carbohydrates, so they should be eaten in small amounts to help maintain a balanced diet.
Is there a vegetarian version of Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls?
Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls by substituting cooked mushrooms or beans for the chicken.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Creamy Chicken Stuffed Crescent Rolls Nutrition Fact
- Serving size: 1 roll
- Calories: 200
- Total fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Trans fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Sodium: 420mg
- Total carbohydrates: 23g
- Dietary fiber: 0g
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 8g