Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread is a sweet, soft bread that is flavored with cinnamon and sweetened with sugar. It is a popular breakfast or dessert item that is often served sliced and toasted with butter or spread with cream cheese. Cinnamon bread can be made with a variety of different recipes, including yeast-based doughs and quick breads made with baking powder or baking soda. It is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is sure to be a hit with any cinnamon lover.*
- Pioneer Woman Pull Apart Cheese Bread
- Pioneer Woman Pull Apart Bread
- Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread Pioneer Woman
Why You’ll Love This Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread
- It’s easy to make: Depending on the recipe you use, cinnamon bread can be made using a stand mixer, bread machine, or just a few simple ingredients and a mixing bowl.
- It’s delicious: The combination of soft, sweet bread and the warm, fragrant cinnamon flavor makes this bread a treat that is hard to resist.
- It’s versatile: Cinnamon bread can be served as a breakfast treat or as a dessert, and it can be eaten plain or with a variety of toppings such as butter, cream cheese, or a drizzle of icing.
- It’s great for sharing: Cinnamon bread is perfect for sharing with friends and family, whether you slice it and serve it with coffee or tea or bring it as a potluck contribution.
- It’s visually appealing: The golden brown exterior and the swirls of cinnamon throughout the bread make it a visually appealing treat that is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
What Is Cinnamon Bread?
Cinnamon bread is a sweet, soft bread that is flavored with cinnamon and sweetened with sugar. It is a popular breakfast or dessert item that is often served sliced and toasted with butter or spread with cream cheese. Cinnamon bread can be made with a variety of different recipes, including yeast-based doughs and quick breads made with baking powder or baking soda. It is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is sure to be a hit with any cinnamon lover.
Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
How To Make Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, vegetable oil, and egg.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice the bread and serve it warm, toasted, or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Note: This recipe makes a standard-sized loaf of cinnamon bread. If you prefer a smaller or larger loaf, you can adjust the recipe accordingly. Just be sure to adjust the baking time as needed.
- Use fresh baking powder: Baking powder helps the bread rise, so it’s important to use a fresh, not-expired container of baking powder. If your baking powder is old, it may not work as well and the bread may not rise as much.
- Don’t overmix the batter: Overmixing the batter can result in a tough, dense bread. Just stir the ingredients together until they are just combined, then stop.
- Use room temperature ingredients: Using room temperature ingredients, such as milk and eggs, can help the bread rise more evenly.
- Test the bread for doneness: The bread is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If the toothpick comes out with wet batter on it, the bread needs more time to bake.
- Let the bread cool before slicing: It’s important to let the bread cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing it to allow the bread to firm up and the flavors to set. This will make it easier to slice and also help the bread hold its shape when sliced.
What To Serve With Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread?
Cinnamon bread is delicious on its own, but it can also be served with a variety of accompaniments. Some options include:
- Butter or margarine: Slicing the bread and serving it toasted with a little butter or margarine adds a rich, creamy flavor to the bread.
- Cream cheese: Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on top of a slice of cinnamon bread for a creamy, tangy flavor.
- Honey or jam: A drizzle of honey or a spoonful of jam adds a sweet, fruity flavor to the bread.
- A side of eggs: For a savory option, you can serve the bread with a side of eggs for a hearty breakfast.
- A glass of milk: A cold glass of milk pairs well with the sweet, spiced flavor of cinnamon bread.
How To Store Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread?
To store in the fridge:
To store cinnamon bread in the fridge, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil and place it in an airtight container. It will keep in the fridge for about 3-4 days.
To freeze the bread, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then in aluminum foil, and place it in a resealable plastic bag. Alternatively, you can slice the bread and wrap each slice individually before placing them in a resealable plastic bag. The bread will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How To Thaw Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread?
To thaw cinnamon bread that has been frozen, you can place it in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for a few hours. Alternatively, you can thaw the bread more quickly by placing it in the microwave and defrosting it on a low setting. If you have sliced the bread before freezing it, you can warm the slices in the microwave or in a toaster oven before serving.
In the oven:
To reheat cinnamon bread in the oven, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and wrap the bread in aluminum foil. Place the wrapped bread in the oven and heat it for about 10-15 minutes, or until it is warm and the filling is heated through. If you prefer a softer, moister bread, you can brush the top of the bread with a little melted butter before reheating it.
In the microwave:
Can I add other ingredients to the bread?
Yes, you can add other ingredients to the bread to give it a different flavor or texture. Some options include chopped nuts, dried fruit, or chocolate chips.
Can I add a glaze or icing to the top of the bread?
Yes, you can add a glaze or icing to the top of the bread for a sweeter, more indulgent treat. To make a glaze, whisk together confectioners’ sugar and milk until smooth. To make an icing, whisk together confectioners’ sugar, milk, and a little melted butter until smooth.
Can I add raisins or other dried fruit to the bread?
Yes, you can add raisins or other dried fruit to the bread for a sweet, fruity flavor. Just be sure to add the dried fruit to the dry ingredients and stir it in before adding the wet ingredients.
Can I make this bread with a bread machine?
Yes, you can make this bread in a bread machine. Just add the ingredients to the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer and set it to the “dough” cycle. Once the dough has finished rising, shape it into a loaf and bake it according to the recipe instructions.
Can I make this bread without eggs?
Yes, you can make this bread without eggs by using a plant-based milk and oil or butter and a flax egg. To make a flax egg, mix 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed with 3 tablespoons of water and let it sit for a few minutes until it becomes thick and gel-like. You can then use it in place of the eggs in the recipe.
Can I make this bread vegan?
Yes, you can make this bread vegan by using plant-based milk, oil, and eggs in the recipe. You can also use a vegan butter or margarine in place of regular butter or margarine. Just be aware that the texture and flavor of the bread may be slightly different.
- Cheesy Monkey Bread Pioneer Woman
- Pioneer Woman French Bread Pizza
- Pioneer Woman Zucchini Pineapple Bread
Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Bread Nutrition Fact
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 5grams
- Saturated fat: 2grams
- Cholesterol: 20milligrams
- Sodium: 150milligrams
- Carbohydrates: 25grams
- Fiber: 1grams
- Sugar: 10grams
- Protein: 3grams