This Pioneer Woman cheesy bread recipe is easy to make and tastes great. It is a simple garlic bread recipe with lots of cheese and a crusty outside and a soft inside. By talking about almost every part of the subject, I’ve tried to answer all of your questions.
Try More Recipes From us:
Why You’ll Love This Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread
- A tasty appetizer for a gathering, cheesy bread is a quick and simple dish that tastes like a combination of pizza and garlic bread.
- It is not difficult to prepare cheesy garlic bread because it contains a large quantity of cheese, bread that is soft on the inside, and a crust that is crunchy on the outside. Undoubtedly, this will become a staple in your home.
What Is Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread?
The Pioneer Woman’s Chessy Bread is made using French bread that is smothered with garlic butter, mayonnaise, onions, and a generous amount of cheese. Start by spreading the butter and cheeses on store-bought bread. If you bake the bread all the way through rather than broiling it, you can produce the finest bread you’ve ever tasted.
Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread Ingredients
- 3 1/2 cup. Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 c. Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated
- 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 c. (Real) Mayonnaise
- 4 whole Green Onions, White, And Light Green Parts Minced
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 loaf Crusty French Bread
- 1 stick butter
- 4 cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
How To Make Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread
- Mayonnaise should be mixed with cheese and green onions before serving.
- Salt can be added to taste after the dish has been set aside or stored in the refrigerator until it is required.
- Cut the loaf of bread in half, then cut each half in half once more to get four pieces.
- While you are cooking each quarter loaf, melt two tablespoons of butter in a skillet and toss in a quarter of the minced garlic. Continue until all four quarter loaves are cooked.
- Put one of the quarter loaves in the skillet with the cut side down and swirl it around so that it can soak up the butter and garlic.
- While the bread is toasting in the skillet, remove the garlic cloves if they begin to turn brown for too long.
- Carry on with the remainder of the bread, garlic, and butter.
- Bake the cheese mixture in an oven preheated to 425 degrees for about ten minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Slice it up and put it on the table.
- Instead of melting the butter, you should cream it.
- After generously spreading butter in all of the cracks on both walls, cut the pastry into diagonal strips (in only one direction).
- When you drag the knife through the bread, it will spread the butter into the new crevices that you are producing as you cut the bread into diamonds.
- Even though it does not provide nearly the same level of even coverage as butter does, it is a reasonable compromise for a process that is far faster.
What To Serve With Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread?
This cheese bread can be served alongside a variety of dipping sauces and side dishes, including the following options:
- Fresh tomato slices
- Blackberry Jam
- Caramelized onion
- Strawberry Jam
- Cranberry Sauce
- Boom boom sauce
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Recipe
How To Store Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread?
In The Fridge:
Cheese bread has a six-day shelf life in the fridge. It’s best to let the cheese bread sit out at room temperature for a while before slicing and storing it. The cheese bread is ready to be stored once it has cooled to room temperature and been cut into medium slices. That way, the cheese bread won’t become stale as quickly.
In The Freezer:
How To Reheat Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread?
In The Oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrapping the leftover Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread in aluminum foil is a great way to store it.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- After removing the foil, continue baking for another 3 minutes.
- Let’s serve and enjoy.
In The Microwaves:
What Kind Of Cheese Should I Use For Cheesy Bread?
The recipe for cheesy bread calls for shredded strong cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese; the combination of these two cheeses is not only easy to make, but it also yields a flavorful product when baked together. If you have a passion for cheese and enjoy trying new things, feel free to use whatever you prefer.
What Is The Best Bread To Use For Cheesy Bread?
In order to make cheesy bread, you will need a loaf of crusty French bread, such as a French baguette, which is the best option. For soft rind-washed cheeses, such as grated cheddar cheese and grated parmesan cheese, rye bread is the best option because it offers a delicious contrast of creamy cheese and crispy bread.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Cheesy Bread Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving ( 1 Piece – 53g )
- Calories 199
- Total Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Cholesterol 26mg
- Sodium 355mg
- Potassium 60mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g
- Sugars 1.2g
- Protein 6g
- Vitamin A 6.1%
- Vitamin C 1.9%
- Calcium 9.5%
- Iron 5.5%
Nutrition Facts Source: Source
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 199
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 14g22%
- Saturated Fat 6g30%
- Trans Fat 0.2g
- Cholesterol 26mg9%
- Sodium 355mg15%
- Potassium 60mg2%
- Total Carbohydrate 12g4%
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g3%
- Sugars 1.2g
- Protein 6g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.