Are you a fan of bacon cheeseburgers? How about dips? If you answered yes to both, then you’re in for a treat with Pioneer Woman’s Bacon Cheeseburger Dip. This recipe is perfect for game day or any party, as it combines all the delicious flavors of a classic cheeseburger with the creamy texture of a dip. With crispy bacon, gooey cheese, and savory beef, this dish is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. So, get ready to dig in and enjoy the ultimate comfort food!
More Recipes From us:
- Slow Cooker Beef Enchilada Dip Pioneer Woman
- Pioneer Woman French Dip Slow Cooker
- Pioneer Woman Pizza Dip With Garlic Bread
Here are some reasons why you’ll love Pioneer Woman’s Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe:
- It’s a perfect appetizer for parties or game day gatherings.
- It’s easy to make and can be prepared in advance.
- It has a delicious blend of flavors from the bacon, beef, and cheese.
- It’s a crowd-pleaser and sure to be a hit with everyone.
- It can be customized to your liking by adding or subtracting ingredients.
- It’s a comfort food that’s perfect for cold weather.
- It’s versatile and can be served with different dippers such as chips, bread, or vegetables.
- It’s a great way to use up leftover cooked ground beef or bacon.
- It’s a kid-friendly dish that even picky eaters will enjoy.
- It’s a hearty dip that can also be served as a main dish.
What Is Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe?
The Pioneer Woman’s French Fries recipe is a classic dish that features crispy and perfectly seasoned potato fries that can be enjoyed as a snack or a side dish. This recipe is easy to follow and uses simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. The recipe requires soaking the potato slices in cold water to remove excess starch, and then frying them in small batches until they are light brown and tender.
The fries are then removed from the oil and drained on paper towels before being fried again at a higher temperature until they are golden brown and crispy. The fries are then seasoned with salt and pepper to taste and served immediately.
Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe Ingredients
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tortilla chips, for serving
How To Make Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef with the salt and black pepper until browned and cooked through. Drain the excess fat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add the cooked ground beef, diced onion, shredded cheddar cheese, diced tomato, chopped bacon, chopped dill pickles, and Worcestershire sauce to the mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13-inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Here are some recipe tips for Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip:
- Use quality ingredients: Since this recipe has a few ingredients, it’s important to make sure they are high quality for maximum flavor.
- Cook the ground beef well: Make sure to cook the ground beef until it is fully browned and no pink remains.
- Drain excess fat: After cooking the ground beef, drain any excess fat before adding it to the dip.
- Adjust seasoning to taste: Taste the dip as you add each ingredient and adjust the seasoning to your liking. You can add more salt, pepper, or other seasonings to suit your taste.
- Add toppings before serving: Add the diced tomatoes, sliced green onions, and crumbled bacon on top of the dip just before serving for a pop of color and added flavor.
- Serve warm: This dip is best served warm, so keep it in a warm oven until ready to serve or reheat before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread: This dip pairs well with tortilla chips, toasted baguette slices, or crackers.
What Sides Goes With Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe?
Bacon cheeseburger dip is a delicious appetizer that can be served with a variety of sides to enhance the flavor and texture of the dish. Here are some ideas for sides that would pair well with bacon cheeseburger dip:
Overall, the key is to choose sides that complement the flavors and texture of the dip without overwhelming it. Feel free to get creative and experiment with different options to find the perfect pairing for your taste buds.
What Is The Best Way To Store Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe?
The best way to store the Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip is to transfer it to an airtight container or cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator. It will last for up to 3-4 days in the fridge. If you want to store it for a longer time, you can freeze it. Transfer the cooled dip to a freezer-safe container and store it in the freezer for up to 2-3 months.
How To Heat Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe?
Here are a few ways you can heat up Pioneer Woman’s Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe:
Remember to always check the internal temperature of the dip with a food thermometer to ensure it reaches a safe temperature of 165°F before serving.
Can I make this dip ahead of time?
It is possible to prepare this dip in advance and then keep it in the refrigerator until you are ready to reheat it and serve it.
Can I use ground turkey instead of ground beef in this recipe?
To answer your question, yes, ground turkey can be used in place of ground beef in this recipe.
Can I make this recipe in a slow cooker?
Yes, this recipe can be made in a slow cooker. Simply add all the ingredients to the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours or until the cheese is melted and the dip is heated through.
Can I make this dip spicy?
It is possible to make this dip spicier by including jalapenos, hot sauce, or chili powder in its ingredient list.
Can I use pre-cooked bacon instead of cooking it myself?
For this dish, you do not need to cook the bacon yourself; rather, you can use bacon that has already been cooked.
Try More Recipes:
Pioneer Woman Bacon Cheeseburger Dip Recipe Nutrition Fact
- Calories: 280
- Total Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 40 mg
- Sodium: 350 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 13 g