Are you in need of a healthy and tasty side dish that can be prepared in a flash? Try The Pioneer Woman’s Air-Fried Potatoes instead of looking any further! The use of an air fryer, which both shortens the amount of time needed to cook the potatoes and minimizes the amount of oil that is required, results in potatoes that are perfectly crisp and golden brown.
These potatoes prepared in an air fryer are guaranteed to be a hit with every member of the family, no matter what meal you choose to serve them with: breakfast, lunch, or dinner. So turn on your air fryer, and get ready to indulge in a comfort food staple that has been given a more nutritious makeover.
More Recipes From us:
- Pioneer Woman Potato Nachos
- Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes
There are plenty of reasons to love Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes! Here are just a few:
- Quick and easy: These potatoes can be prepared and cooked in just 30 minutes, making them a perfect option for busy weeknights.
- Healthier than traditional fried potatoes: Using an air fryer instead of deep-frying in oil significantly reduces the amount of oil and fat needed to cook the potatoes. This makes them a healthier option than traditional fried potatoes, while still providing that satisfying crispy texture.
- Versatile: These potatoes can be served as a side dish with virtually any meal, from breakfast to dinner.
- Customizable: The seasoning can be easily adjusted to your taste preferences. Add your favorite herbs, spices, or even cheese to create your own unique flavor profile.
- Family-friendly: These potatoes are a crowd-pleaser and are sure to be a hit with the whole family. Even picky eaters will love their crispy texture and delicious flavor.
What Is Pioneer Woman Air Fryer Potatoes Recipe?
Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes is a simple and delicious side dish that can be made in an air fryer. To make it, you’ll need potatoes (any kind will work), olive oil, salt, and pepper. Start by cutting the potatoes into small cubes, about 1/2-inch. Then, place them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Finally, place the potatoes in the air fryer basket and cook at 375°F for 15 minutes, stirring them halfway through. Serve the potatoes with your favorite meal!
Pioneer Woman Air Fryer Potatoes Ingredients
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes, washed and dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
How To Make Pioneer Woman Air Fryer Potatoes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket and cook for 20-25 minutes, shaking the basket every 5-7 minutes, until the potatoes are crispy and golden-brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve hot.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and type of potatoes you use, so be sure to check on them periodically while they cook in the air fryer. You can also adjust the seasoning to your liking and even add additional herbs or spices to customize the recipe.
Here are some tips to help you make the perfect Pioneer Woman Air Fryer Potatoes:
What To Serve With Air Fryer Potatoes?
Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes are a delicious and versatile side dish that pairs well with a variety of main dishes. Here are some ideas for what to serve with Air Fryer Potatoes:
- Grilled or roasted meats: Air Fryer Potatoes are a great side dish for grilled or roasted meats, such as chicken, beef, or pork. They complement the smoky and savory flavors of grilled or roasted meats very well.
- Burgers: These crispy potatoes are a great alternative to traditional French fries and make a perfect side dish for burgers.
- Fish or seafood: Air Fryer Potatoes are a tasty complement to fish or seafood, such as grilled salmon, shrimp, or scallops.
- Eggs: They can also be served as a delicious breakfast or brunch side dish, paired with scrambled eggs or an omelet.
- Vegetable dishes: You can also pair these potatoes with a vegetable dish, such as roasted asparagus, green beans, or roasted Brussels sprouts.
Ultimately, Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes are a versatile side dish that pairs well with a variety of main dishes, so feel free to experiment and find your favorite combination.
How To Store Air Fryer Potatoes?
Here are some ways to store Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes:
How To Thaw Air Fryer Potatoes?
If you have frozen Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes and want to thaw them, you can follow these steps:
- Remove the potatoes from the freezer: Take the potatoes out of the freezer and let them sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer or oven: While the potatoes are thawing, preheat the air fryer or oven to 375°F.
How To Reheat Air Fryer Potatoes?
Here are a few ways to reheat Pioneer Woman’s Air Fryer Potatoes:
- Air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 375°F and place the leftover potatoes in the basket in a single layer. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and heated through.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 375°F and place the potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and heated through.
- Microwave: Place the potatoes in a microwave-safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat on high for 1-2 minutes, or until the potatoes are heated through.
- Skillet: Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a small amount of oil or butter. Add the potatoes to the skillet and cook for 5-8 minutes or until they are heated through and crispy.
It’s important to note that the cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes and the reheating method you choose. Be sure to check the potatoes periodically to make sure they are not overcooked or burnt.
Do I need to soak the potatoes before cooking them in the air fryer?
No, you do not need to soak the potatoes before cooking them in the air fryer. Simply rinse and dry the potatoes before cutting them into wedges.
How long does it take to cook Air Fryer Potatoes?
It takes around 20-25 minutes to cook Air Fryer Potatoes in the air fryer, but cooking time may vary depending on the size and thickness of the potatoes and the specific air fryer model you are using.
Can I make these potatoes ahead of time?
Yes, you can make these potatoes ahead of time. Store the cooked potatoes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
What type of potatoes should I use for Air Fryer Potatoes?
Yukon Gold potatoes are recommended for this recipe, but other types of potatoes such as red or fingerling potatoes can also be used.
Can I use a different seasoning for Air Fryer Potatoes?
Yes, you can use a different seasoning for the potatoes. Feel free to experiment with different herbs and spices to create your own unique flavor profile.
Try More Recipes:
- Potato Soup Alton Brown
- Breakfast Potato Casserole Pioneer Woman
- Pioneer Woman Slow Cooker Potato Soup
Pioneer Woman Air Fryer Potatoes Nutrition Fact
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Protein: 2 g