Cooking a Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie in an air fryer results in a meal that is both fast and simple to prepare. There is no longer a requirement to activate your oven in order to achieve that golden, crispy top. With the help of an air fryer, you can have this Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie ready to eat in about half an hour.
Continue reading to learn the step-by-step instructions for preparing this delicious meal in a shorter amount of time.
Try More Recipes From us:
Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie In Air Fryer
Every time we go to Costco to buy groceries, we all agree that this is one of the things we’ll grab for ourselves. Our dinner preparations will be a lot easier with a hearty snack like this one.
If you’re in a hurry, you can heat up a Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie in the microwave for 5 to 6 minutes, but if you want a crispy crust, an air fryer is a way to go. Even while the air fryer takes longer than the microwave to cook your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie, the oven takes far longer.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
Reheating food has never been simpler (well, except for using the microwave, which comes with its own set of benefits and drawbacks).
This dish is extremely simple and unquestionably belongs in the category of simple air fryer recipes for beginners.
There is no need to turn on the oven and heat up the home, particularly now that summer has arrived.
Can You Cook Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie In The Air Fryer?
Yes, you can cook Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie in the air fryer with any other brand in less time than you would in the oven. Our favorite brand of pot pie is Marie Callender’s, and we no longer need to turn on the oven to prepare it.
In addition to Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie (8oz), the following brands of pot pies are available:
- Banquet Frozen Pot Pie (7oz)
- Blake’s Chicken Frozen Pot Pie (8oz)
- Boston Market Frozen Pot Pie (16oz)
- Stouffer’s Frozen Pot Pie (16oz)
How Long To Cook Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie In Air Fryer?
In a 400°F Air fryer, it takes around 25 minutes to cook a frozen pot pie from Marie Callender.
However, keep in mind that the cooking time for your frozen pot pie may vary depending on the temperature and size of the pot pies. You’ll note in the part where I discuss brands that they all come in a variety of sizes ranging from 7oz to 16oz.
How To Cook Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie In Air Fryer
Take your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie out of the cardboard box. Wrap the tops of the pot pies in foil.
Preheat the oven to 400°F / 200°C and air fry the Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie for 20 minutes.
Remove the foil and air fry for another 5 minutes to crisp up the crust.
Allow your Marie Callender Pot Pie to rest in the air fryer for one additional minute before serving.
What To Serve With Marie Callender Pot Pie?
- Chat Pate Pakora
- Split Pea Soup
- Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Fried Potatoes and Onions
- Chimichurri Chicken
- Drew Barrymore Corn Casserole
How To Store Air Fried Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie?
Allow your air fryer Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie to cool to room temperature before transferring it to an airtight container. Refrigerate any leftover Marie Callender Pot Pie for up to 3-4 days.
How To Reheat Marie Callender Pot Pie?
In The Oven:
In The Air Fryer:
- If your Marie Callender Pot Pie is frozen, let it defrost at room temperature.
- Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In an air fry basket, place your Marie Callender Pot Pie.
- Reheat in the air fryer for 8 minutes.
- Return to the air fryer for a few more minutes if necessary.
- Serve right away and enjoy!
- Temperatures in an air fryer might vary based on the type, make, and size of the appliance. Begin with less time, check for doneness, and then add extra time as necessary when cooking a new dish.
- You may prevent your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie from overcooking by covering the top of the pie with foil.
- Alternatively, you may microwave your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie for 5 minutes and then use an air fryer to crisp up the crust.
- It may take up to five minutes longer than the recipe specifies if it’s frozen solid. You may also thaw your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie in the microwave for 5 minutes before air-frying it.
- Please tell me whether you want the bottom crust to be crispy as well. Here’s how to go about it. Let your Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie cook for 3 minutes on the upside-down side before removing the foil. Flip it back right side up and finish cooking for 5 minutes.
Marie Callender Frozen Pot Pie Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440
- Total Fat 25g
- Saturated Fat 11g
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 780mg
- Potassium 161mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 12g
- Calcium 2%
- Iron 22%
Try More Recipes:
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 440
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 25g39%
- Saturated Fat 11g56%
- Trans Fat 0.5g
- Sodium 780mg33%
- Potassium 161mg5%
- Total Carbohydrate 41g14%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 12g24%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.