This Strawberry Butter Recipe from Joanna Gaines is an incredible spread that works wonderfully on toast, pancakes, muffins, or any other baked good you can think of. And it can be prepared in a matter of minutes!
Try More Recipes From us:
- Jamie Oliver 15 Minute Fish Stew
- Jamie Oliver 5 Ingredients Tomato Soup
- Jamie Oliver Carrot And Ginger Soup
Why You’ll Love This Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter Recipe
- Aside from stir-fry and breakfast casseroles (because eggs! ), I believe that making my own sauces, dressings, and condiments is something that I do more often than anything else.
- When I make savory herb butter, which is something I do quite frequently, I mix fresh herbs with butter. This gives baked potatoes, dinner rolls, and pan-seared steak an extra level of flavor. Both this and fruit butter are ridiculously simple to prepare.
- There are only a few basic components required, including butter, strawberries, honey, and a little bit of salt. I’ve seen something similar to this made with powdered sugar rather than honey; I bet that version is equally as delicious!
What Is Strawberry Butter?
You know those pricey restaurant butters you can’t stop eating? Think maple butter. Sigh.Strawberry Butter has adorned several B&Bs. If not, it should! You need butter, strawberries, honey, and salt. I’ve seen this done using powdered sugar instead of honey; it’s delicious!
Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup unsalted butter ,room temperature
- pinch of kosher salt
- 8 small strawberries ,stems removed, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
How To Make Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter Recipe
- You should end up with half a cup of strawberry puree after mashing the strawberries with a potato masher in a medium bowl; set this aside.
- Put the butter and salt into the bowl of a food processor, and give it a few quick pulses so that the butter may become fluffy. In the event that it is necessary, scrape down the sides.
- Add in the mashed strawberries, and pulse again and again until they are well blended.
- Honey should be added and pulverized until it is completely mixed and the mixture is airy and light.
- You can either leave it out on the counter for a couple of days or put it to a container that is airtight and refrigerate it until it is required (bring to room temperature before serving.)
- For this purpose, fresh lemon juice is ideal, but bottled lemon juice will do in a hurry.
- See the tips I provided above for further information on how this may be used on a variety of different items.
- It is possible to strain this to remove the seeds, but doing so is not required.
- Increase the quantity by two in order to have more on hand.
- See my previous advice for more information on how to use frozen strawberries.
- Freeze for as long as six months in a container that is appropriate for the freezer. To prepare for use, defrost in the refrigerator for one night.
What To Serve With Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter?
- Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Bread Pudding Recipe
- Classic Cheesecake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Breakfast Bowl
- Banana Bread Recipe
How To Store Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter?
In The Fridge:
. This can be kept on the counter if it will be consumed within the next couple of days, or it can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to a week; after that, it should be brought to room temperature before being served.
In The Freezer:
You can also keep it in the freezer for up to two months (it will still be safe to eat after that, but the quality will be much lower.) After defrosting in the refrigerator for a full night, move the food to another location to come to room temperature.
Any! Unsalted butter lets me decide the quantity of salt and flavor in my food. Different brands add different amounts of salt to their butter, thus removing the salt eliminates the guesswork. Strawberry honey butter is wonderful salted or unsalted. If using salted butter, skip the extra pinch of salt. After blending, taste and adjust.
Is Strawberry Butter Gluten Free?
This recipe for dairy-free Vegan Strawberry Butter calls for fresh strawberries and just a touch of agave syrup to create a flavorful alternative to traditional strawberry butter. Spread it on your bread, biscuits, and toast! Gluten-free.
Try More Recipes:
Joanna Gaines Strawberry Butter Recipe Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving ( 1 Cup – 200g )
- Calories 210
- Total Fat 9g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 220mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28g
- Dietary Fiber 2g
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 6g
- Calcium 0%
- Iron 6%
Nutrition Facts Source: Source
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 210
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 9g14%
- Saturated Fat 2g10%
- Sodium 220mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 28g10%
- Dietary Fiber 2g8%
- Sugars 10g
- Protein 6g12%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.