Burgers are a summertime staple in the United States, and today we’re making the Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe in honor of that fact. Nevertheless, how can you come up with an ideal burger recipe that is both juicy and flavorful? I’ve got you covered whether you want your burger rare, medium-rare, or well-done.
You are welcome to share any thoughts you have with us in the comment area below in relation to this Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe.
Try More Recipes From us:
- Drew Barrymore Corn Casserole
- Joanna Gaines Green Bean Casserole
- Joanna Gaines Friendsgiving Casserole
Why Make These Jesse Kelly Burgers:
- Who says burgers are only good for lunch or dinner? This Jesse Kelly Burger recipe will teach you how to create a tasty burger at any time of day.
- This Jesse Kelly Burger recipe yields the most delicious, tasty burger you’ve ever had.
- Of course, the trick to juicy burgers is to utilize 80 percent lean ground beef or a minimum of 20 percent fat in your ground beef.
- It doesn’t get any easier than mixing the ingredients, shaping them into a patty, and cooking. There will be no cleaning, chopping, or sauteing.
- You may also prepare everything ahead of time and then cook the patties right before serving.
- Definitely a crowd pleaser, and my sriracha mayo mustard and honey mustard sauces are usually a success.
- Furthermore, these Jesse Kelly Burgers may be cooked on the grill or on the stovetop in a cast iron pan.
Ingredients That You’ll Need:
- Beef – Full-fat beef with an 80 percent meat to 15 to 20% fat ratio is ideal for delicious Jesse Kelly Burgers. Ground chuck, for example, is a suggested cut for burgers. You may also use a mix of beef and lamb mince for the finest taste.
- Egg – Even though it’s not required, beating an egg helps keep the burger together while it’s being cooked on the grill. This is especially important when using lean beef.
- Onions, Garlic – I prefer to season my Jesse Kelly Burgers with garlic powder and onion powder or flakes.
- Mustard – When grilling red meat, I always use mustard as a dipping sauce. Dijon mustard is a favorite of mine.
- Spices – To create a smoky, spicy taste, you might add half a teaspoon of cumin.
- Breadcrumbs – The fluids are held in place by the moist maker. The outcome is a juicy burger that is both tender and flavorful. To top it all off, it cuts down on shrinking as well!
- Sauce – The tanginess of ketchup elevates every dish. Some Tabasco or Sriracha might also add a little kick to the dish. It’s fine to omit it if you like.
- Worcestershire sauce – Is yet another taste that complements Jesse Kelly Burgers. You only need a tablespoon.
- Cheese – Everyone’s favorite food is the cheeseburger. You may pack the burger patties with cheddar, mozzarella, or blue cheese, and then grill them with a piece of Swiss cheese on top.
Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe Variations
- Cream cheese Jesse Kelly Burgers – To prepare the burger sauce, use cream cheese for mayonnaise.
- Mexican Jesse Kelly Burgers – Instead of vegetables, top with fiery pickled jalapenos and salsa. Then, serve with a dollop of sour cream and mayo on top.
- Habenero Jesse Kelly Burgers – On the burger, combine habanero jam or relish with pickles and mayo.
- El Guapo Jesse Kelly Burgers – Along with the vegetables, there are pickled jalapenos and caramelized pineapple. Mayo and ketchup on top.
- Texan Jesse Kelly Burgers – A traditional cheeseburger topped with mayo, mustard, and sticky BBQ sauce.
Sauces, Condiments, Veggies With Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe
- Veggies – On my Jesse Kelly Burgers, I like to top them with fresh lettuce, tomato slices, and caramelized onions.
- Mushrooms – Sauteed champion mushrooms or grilled giant porcini mushrooms are excellent additions to the Jesse Kelly Burgers since they retain moisture well.
- Fruits – Caramelized pineapple may be a tasty complement to beef or lamb burgers.
- Cheese – A block of cheddar, mozzarella, or feta cheese is ideal for stuffing within the burger pattie. A slice of cheese is ideal for melting on top of the hot pattie.
- Pickles – Pickles, gherkins, and jalapeño peppers are also delicious in the burger.
- Peanut butter – Some folks prefer the flavor of peanut butter in their burger sauce.
- Creamy avocado – Mash some avocado in place of mayo if you’re in a need.
Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe
Best Buns For Jesse Kelly Burger
Burger buns can be viewed in two ways: as a vehicle for the burger and its garnishes, or as a standalone item. A burger’s buns may make or ruin it. Burger buns are available in a wide variety at the grocery store, but be sure to choose one that is at least very soft. For today’s Jesse Kelly Burger Recipe, we’re utilizing brioche burger buns.
- Soft homemade burger buns – buns prepared from traditional white bread dough.
- Hokkaido burger buns – flour roux is used to make Japanese milk bread.
- Brioche burger buns – They have a nutty flavor and a lot of milk and eggs in them.
- Soft whole wheat burger buns – Using half whole wheat flour and half white flour, this dish is healthier.
- Sourdough brioche buns – prepared using brioche dough and a sourdough starter.
How To Make Jesse Kelly Burger
Ground Beef Patties:
- Patty mixture – Combine the ground beef and all patty ingredients in a large mixing basin. Bring everything together, but don’t overwork the mixture or the burgers will be tough.
- Make 4 large, 6 medium, or 8 little patties out of the burger mixture.
- Dip your hands in water to prevent sticking and to help form the patties. Lay them out on a baking pan.
- Create a ball, then flatten and form the edges.
- Stuffed with cheese, form a ball and flatten it in the palm of your hand. Put a slice of cheese in the center and fold the sides over. Form into a ball and flatten once more.
- Doube patties are made by dividing the ingredients into two smaller patties and flattening them to form two thinner patties.
- Barbecue Baked Beans
- Redondo Beach Shrimp Fajitas
- Pasta Salad
- Lawry’s Cream Corn
- Quinoa Salad
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Onion Rings
- Sokolowskis Chicken Paprikash
- Fleming’s French Onion Soup
- Roasted Tomatoes
How Long Should You Cook Jesse Kelly Burgers?My personal preference for a well-done burger is one with an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit, which means there should be no pink in the middle. The USDA recommends cooking burgers at this temperature. Burgers may be prepared similarly to steaks if you use high-quality beef.
It’s ideal to eat your Jesse Kelly Burgers as soon as you make them. If you have any leftover Jesse Kelly Burgers, you may store them in the fridge for up to two days by wrapping them in aluminum foil. It is possible to freeze the cooked Jesse Kelly Burgers for up to a month.
Check Burger Doneness Without A Meat Thermometer?
You certainly can. First, using the method above, keep a tight check on the time for the burgers. When the burgers are about done, gently press in the middle to test how soft it is.
- Press the tips of your pinky and thumb together gently. Feel the palm region below the thumb; it should be firm. This is how a well-done burger should feel.
- Gently push the tips of your ring and middle fingers together. Feel the palm beneath your thumb. This is how a medium-done burger should feel.
- Gently squeeze the tips of your middle and index fingers together. Feel the palm beneath your thumb. This is how a medium-rare burger should feel.
- Gently squeeze the tips of your index and middle fingers together. Feel the palm beneath your thumb. This is how a rare burger feels.
- When making burgers, always use the highest quality ground beef.
- Avoid excessive handling of the meat. Because the meat grows tougher and chewier the more you manipulate it, you’ll end up with dense and chewy burgers. If you overmix, you’ll get a hefty, dense texture.
- A last word of caution: do not press too hard to extract the juices. If you’re going to prepare burgers, don’t touch them! Never use a spatula to press down on the burger as this will cause it to taste dry and thick.
- Don’t move too hastily when flipping the burgers, either. Flipping the burger once or twice is all you need to do. There will be no more. Grill or pan-fry the burger until it’s done on the first side. A stuck object suggests it isn’t quite ready for liftoff. There will be no wonderful caramelization or crust if you try to push it! Because of this, you’ve lost all of your taste.
- At the end of the cooking time, add a slice of cheese. A grill cover can hasten the melting of the cheese.
- As a rule, you should always utilize fresh veggies. This enhances the flavor of the burgers. Lettuce, tomatoes, and onions are all in their natural colors.
- The buns should also be warmed up on the grill before serving with the patties so that nothing gets cold. I’m not a fan of cold burger buns. Give your burger a little drizzle of pan juices, and you’ve taken it to a new level.
Jesse Kelly Burger Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value *
- Saturated Fat 14g70%
- Trans Fat 2.5g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g10%
- Sugars 7.2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.