Pork tenderloin is a versatile cut of meat that can be used in a variety of delicious dishes. While pork tenderloin is often served as the main course, it is also possible to create a delicious meal with the addition of some tasty side dishes.
Whether you are looking for vegetables, desserts, healthy dishes, or something to serve for dinner, this list of 20 side dishes for pork tenderloin will surely have something to please everyone.
1. Roasted Brussels Sprouts: These tasty Brussels sprouts are roasted in a combination of butter and olive oil, and seasoned with garlic, rosemary, and sea salt.
2. Fried Cabbage: Fried cabbage is a simple but flavorful side dish. Slice cabbage into thin strips, sauté in butter, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Baked Sweet Potatoes: Baked sweet potatoes are a great side dish for pork tenderloin. Slice sweet potatoes into cubes and bake in a 375-degree oven until golden brown.
4. Roasted Asparagus: Roast asparagus spears in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice for a delicious side dish.
5. Creamed Spinach: Creamed spinach is a classic side dish. Saute spinach in butter, then stir in cream and season with nutmeg.
1. Baked Macaroni and Cheese: Baked macaroni and cheese is a classic side dish for pork tenderloin. Cook macaroni noodles until tender, then combine with a mixture of cheese, butter, and cream and bake in a 350-degree oven until golden brown.
2. Mashed Potatoes: Mashed potatoes are a classic side dish to serve with. Boil potatoes until tender, then mash with butter, cream, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Roasted Potatoes: Roasted potatoes are a delicious and easy side dish to serve with pork tenderloin. Cut potatoes into wedges, toss in olive oil and herbs, and bake in a 375-degree oven until golden brown.
5. Buttered Noodles: Buttered noodles are a simple but tasty side. Cook noodles until tender, then toss with butter and season with salt and pepper.
1. Roasted Broccoli: Roast broccoli in a 400-degree oven with a combination of olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice for a delicious and healthy side dish.
3. Quinoa Salad: Quinoa is a great alternative to rice and makes a tasty and healthy side dish. Combine cooked quinoa with a mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs for a flavorful salad.
4. Grilled Vegetables: Grilled vegetables are a great way to add some healthy flavor to your meal. Slice up your favorite vegetables, toss in olive oil, and cook over a hot grill for a delicious side dish.
5. Roasted Sweet Potatoes: Roast sweet potatoes in a 400-degree oven with a combination of olive oil, garlic, and herbs for a healthy side dish.
1. Apple Pie: Apple Pie is a classic dessert for pork tenderloin. Bake an apple pie in a preheated 350-degree oven for about an hour until golden brown.
2. Peach Cobbler: An excellent sweet dessert to round out pork tenderloin is peach cobbler. Flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon are combined with fresh peaches before being baked in a 350 F oven until the topping is golden brown.
3. Apple Crisp: To round off a meal of pork tenderloin, try serving it with a simple but satisfying dessert like apple crisp. Toss fresh apples with sugar, cinnamon, and oats, then bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees until the apples are golden brown.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Tenderloin pairs wonderfully with chocolate chip cookies. To get the perfect golden brown on chocolate chip cookies, bake them at 350 degrees for around 10 minutes.
Our three side dishes for pork tenderloin are rice, pasta, and potatoes.
They can be boiled, mashed, or roasted and are a great way to add a starchy element to the meal. All three sides offer a delicious complement to the pork tenderloin and a nutritious way to complete the meal.
More Side Dishes Ideas: